Defend Your Turf
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- How to Be a Heartbreaker. Marina & the Diamonds showers with sexy men
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Just when you thought Jeremy Renner had some time off after shooting the December 2011 blockbuster film, “Mission Impossible 4″ with Tom Cruise, he’s off to begin his next film. This one I’m totally looking forward to. ”Hansel & Gretel: … Continue reading
According to Men’s Health, they’ve compiled the Top 125 Best Grocery Foods for you to focus on when food shopping. Click Here To Get the List!
Alright men let’s go over some healthy alternatives for you to gain stronger erections. 1 – Eat Dark fruits like blackberries, bilberries, and elderberries. Even Blackberry Jam works. It’ll give your penis the rise and shine it depends on by … Continue reading
According to Mens Health, “Guys tend to abandon the pushup for the bench press sometime around puberty. But the once-forgotten pushup has recently muscled its way back to the top of the exercise universe. Why? Because it not only builds … Continue reading
The L.A. Times says that, “Facebook can be a tough social landscape for teens already prone to poor self-esteem.” This isn’t just limited to teens this affects all people that are on it all day or find that they can’t get … Continue reading
Mercury Retrograde is here to mess things up for all of us. If you haven’t heard of the Mercury Retrograde by now, then all I got to say is…where the hell you been?? I have to keep this short, because … Continue reading
David Rich is a master at fitness and nutrition and can show you how to train your body right. Okay yeah we know he’s a fox and I dream of just one day or…okay one night with this guy. I … Continue reading
THE CHEST EXERCISE THAT WORKS YOUR ABS Click here to learn how to do the single-arm bench press with perfect form
Great foods enriched in protein Here are some awesome protein packed snacks for your gym work out. To build muscle you need at least 20 grams of protein. Take half before your workout and the other half after your workout. … Continue reading
“I want to watch him sleep and think how much of an angel he is. I want us to hold hands while we’re watching a movie on the couch. I want to call him when something great happens, and I want to call … Continue reading