I was walking up the sidewalk towards this Italian cafe and this dude was sitting at one of the tables outside studying. He was buff and muscular. Maybe in his 20′s somewhere. Definitely one of those smart jocks. As he saw me coming up the walk he started fidgeting and kept looking up at me. Then as I got closer he suddenly popped out his chest. Dang. I thought that’s what dudes do when they’re suddenly attracted to something. They show off those feathers like a peacock by popping out their chest and flexing their biceps. Isn’t that interesting. It’s a reflex that’s probably done without realizing it. Then I thought well what do women do when they see something they’re attracted to. They flip their hair around or put on a naughty smile. They face towards you. Lick their lips and constantly touch you.
Defend Your Turf
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Warrior of Light: Messages from my Guides and Angels
Reaching for the Warrior Within
Connecting with the Archangels
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.