Defend Your Turf
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Warrior of Light: Messages from my Guides and Angels
Reaching for the Warrior Within
Connecting with the Archangels
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Category Archives: Health
Dr. Wong’s Essentials Natural Health website discusses male testosterone. A pot bellied, thin armed balding man with a slight erectile dysfunction looks to his wife proudly and proclaims “My doctor says I’m losing my hair because I have too much … Continue reading
Dr. Stephen Stokes, owner of Advanced Pain Solutions in Fort Myers Florida talks about his program developed to help patients overcome addictions like smoking, alcohol, prescription drugs even food. The key is a combination of Neurotransmitter Therapy with Auriculotherapy. These … Continue reading
This stuff is a great uplifting energy booster. I don’t use this everyday because it’s very powerful and might create extra agitation and anxiety. I mainly use this on days where I’m working out and exercising. I’ll generally use 1, … Continue reading
12 Depression Busters for Men Help for Men Struggling with Depression By Therese J. Borchard In the spring of 2006, the depression of two very successful men made newspaper headlines in Maryland: Phil Merrill, a renowned publisher, entrepreneur and … Continue reading
Best Supplements for Men Please note that the problems they assist with is a generalization. Many of these supplements combat several other symptoms not listed. (source) Men’s Health Acetyl L-Carnitine Problem: Brain drain This amino acid converts fats to energy and boosts … Continue reading
I’ve been taking up to 1000 mg. a day of Magnesium and have found I can reduce and even eliminate my anti-depression medication. This is great news for those looking for other ways to eliminate being on meds. Of course … Continue reading
Want a bigger chest? Drop to the floor—fast. Researchers discovered that performing pushups as quickly as you can is one of the best ways to build explosive upper-body strength. This method was more effective than doing plyometric pushups and fall … Continue reading
Building biceps is something that most every guy wants to be able to do. Whether you’re into dudes or chicks doesn’t matter guys want to be able to show their perfectly formed biceps. Men’s Health gives you some tips on … Continue reading
Are you a yes-man, gossip queen, or negative Nancy? Toxic tendencies can take a toll on your well-being — so resolve to give up these bad habits for good. Improve your life now by reading this article and taking the … Continue reading