Defend Your Turf
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- How to Be a Heartbreaker. Marina & the Diamonds showers with sexy men
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Category Archives: Nutrition
Dr. Wong’s Essentials Natural Health website discusses male testosterone. A pot bellied, thin armed balding man with a slight erectile dysfunction looks to his wife proudly and proclaims “My doctor says I’m losing my hair because I have too much … Continue reading
Dr. Stephen Stokes, owner of Advanced Pain Solutions in Fort Myers Florida talks about his program developed to help patients overcome addictions like smoking, alcohol, prescription drugs even food. The key is a combination of Neurotransmitter Therapy with Auriculotherapy. These … Continue reading
This stuff is a great uplifting energy booster. I don’t use this everyday because it’s very powerful and might create extra agitation and anxiety. I mainly use this on days where I’m working out and exercising. I’ll generally use 1, … Continue reading
“All food has vibration, and you want to vibrate as high and fine as you feel attuned to. Eat a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, and whole grains, which have the highest vibrational frequencies. Avoid meats, dairy, alcohol, … Continue reading
12 Depression Busters for Men Help for Men Struggling with Depression By Therese J. Borchard In the spring of 2006, the depression of two very successful men made newspaper headlines in Maryland: Phil Merrill, a renowned publisher, entrepreneur and … Continue reading
I’ve been taking up to 1000 mg. a day of Magnesium and have found I can reduce and even eliminate my anti-depression medication. This is great news for those looking for other ways to eliminate being on meds. Of course … Continue reading
Are you a yes-man, gossip queen, or negative Nancy? Toxic tendencies can take a toll on your well-being — so resolve to give up these bad habits for good. Improve your life now by reading this article and taking the … Continue reading
I need some serious eye candy today and that goes to my man of the week, Ryan Phillippe. This is the kind of guy I would want if I had to choose. He’s managed to sustain a pretty good career. … Continue reading
Scott Herman is a guy to go to when you want to get in shape. He’s also one of the best friends you could ever hope to have. Well rounded likable guy who loves all people that do their best … Continue reading
25 Ways to Build Your Biceps CLICK HERE TO BUILD YOUR BICEPS