Defend Your Turf
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Warrior of Light: Messages from my Guides and Angels
Reaching for the Warrior Within
Connecting with the Archangels
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Tag Archives: Love
Between now and the end of June you will notice that many people will be needier than usual. They will also be feeling heavily unloved and/or rejected. Some may even have tantrums that are disguised in the form of victimhood … Continue reading
Whether you’re single, dating, in a relationship or simply unsure, there’s no doubt that love is something that crosses everyone’s mind. These romantic flicks are good enough to not make you nauseous. You can even watch them with your alpha male … Continue reading
“I want to watch him sleep and think how much of an angel he is. I want us to hold hands while we’re watching a movie on the couch. I want to call him when something great happens, and I want to call … Continue reading
The final Part to this New Year’s Eve extravaganza with Michelle Pfeiffer and Zac Efron. Michelle plays a frumpy secretary and sports a dull brown wig just to give her character that sad, pathetic look. Zac Efron plays a bike … Continue reading
Sexy Michelle Pfeiffer is currently shooting the latest Garry Marshall romantic comedy, “New Year’s Eve”. Her character is a lowly secretary so she’s made to look frumpy and not particularly attractive. If that’s even possible for Michelle. The scenes she … Continue reading
Jagger’s Revolution is a beach read book for guys looking for love by Kevin Hunter. Take Jagger home! CLICK CLICK CLICK: ”A tough bohemian surfer and love columnist in Hermosa Beach struggles with a hot crush on a local lifeguard … Continue reading