Defend Your Turf
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- How to Be a Heartbreaker. Marina & the Diamonds showers with sexy men
His Emotions Run Deep
Dude Literature. Trashy Beach Reads. Young Adults.
Paint the Silence
Jagger’s Revolution: A Screenplay
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Tag Archives: Man of the Week
Russell Crowe has been one of my favorite actors of all time since the skin head flick, “Romper Stomper”, which was an Australian film that followed the exploits and downfall of a racist skinhead group in blue-collar suburban Melbourne. I’ve loved … Continue reading
Bradley Cooper, hot star of the film “Limitless”, is the Man of the Week. He is the pinnacle image of the ideal man. Smart, sexy and completely put together. He was the best thing about Garry Marshall’s “Valentine’s Day”. We … Continue reading