- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
my buddy jeremy renner will be hawkeye
Are you a yes-man, gossip queen, or negative Nancy? Toxic tendencies can take a toll on your well-being — so resolve to give up these bad habits for good. Improve your life now by reading this article and taking the … Continue reading
The Glee TV Series will be releasing its stars, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, and Chris Colfer from their contracts and they will not be appearing on future seasons
The Chris Colfer character in Glee was way over the top and not 100% realistic of the average gay teen or gay person. I watch him and think okay that’s maybe the most obvious gay stereotype there is on a … Continue reading
FCKH8.com – “This video really rips apart the top arguments gay marriage foes use to oppose marriage equality,” video director Luke Montgomery says of the latest effort. “It tells it like it is in a nondiplomatic way that our mainstream … Continue reading
Jeremy Renner is back in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. See some photos of the brilliant actor.
JEREMY RENNER stars in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It’s the first movie he shot after his Academy Award Nomination for “The Hurt Locker”, because remember even though “The Town” wasn’t out yet, he had already filmed that one. Now we’re … Continue reading