Has Facebook lost it with their Privacy Settings? I say that because their are hundreds of thousands of users who are disgruntled with the way Facebook has their privacy settings. I don’t blame them. If you ‘like’ something or ‘comment’ on someone else’s photo or posting or even your own photo then it shows up on your friends thread. This is not good! Facebook is supposed to be the King of Social Networking and yet they can’t seem to get a feature that allows users to have more control. Until they fix this, then Facebook sucks ass!
- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.