- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
“Bad Etiquette: People who are in an elevator with you and take it upon themselves to walk out first when the door opens. Then they walk slower than you. You’ve got more spring in your step and can’t get around … Continue reading
Building biceps is something that most every guy wants to be able to do. Whether you’re into dudes or chicks doesn’t matter guys want to be able to show their perfectly formed biceps. Men’s Health gives you some tips on … Continue reading