Halloween is my time to commune deeply with the spirits especially when the veil to the spirit world opens up from 10/31-11/1. This is a time to revel in ghost stories, view horror films and visit haunted attractions designed to thrill and scare us. Some people head out in costumes to wreak havoc all over creation. In the old days, the costumes were worn to ward off the bad ghosts and the costumes then were animal heads and skins. While some are roaming around dressed up and headed to parties, others stay close to living quarters hosting scary movie marathons with friends or lovers. Here’s a pretty decent list of halloween classics I’ve compiled that you should try and include to ad to your eerie atmosphere this month. There are so many out there, but I’ll narrow it down to about 15 and will write a blurb for each in case you’ve been living under a rock and have never heard of it. Watch these in the dark!
- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.