- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Jeremy Renner on Facebook. The page appears to be newer and will be kept up to date on his film roles, interviews as well as ever changing photos. This is for all of you to stay up to date on … Continue reading
I like to catch up on all sorts of movies in every genre. I had heard of Bridesmaids as it was getting some good buzz out there. I had it on my list of movies to eventually see, but I was … Continue reading
Kevin Hunter is a dating/relationship/sex expert specifically for young gay adults and anyone else interested. He’ll be kicking off a string of book releases into 2012 starting with the dude erotic romance book, Jagger’s Revolution which is currently available where … Continue reading
David Testo is another hot sports dude who has recently announced he bats for the men’s team. Yep, like in gay. More and more of these guys who are sports heroes are coming out and announcing that they are too. … Continue reading
I don’t like to use this blog for politics or religion and prefer to remain neutral and open to all, but in this case I’m making an exception simply because all I got out of this was love and family. … Continue reading
Best Supplements for Men Please note that the problems they assist with is a generalization. Many of these supplements combat several other symptoms not listed. (source) Men’s Health Acetyl L-Carnitine Problem: Brain drain This amino acid converts fats to energy and boosts … Continue reading