- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
BEST PICTURE “The Artist” BEST ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE “Jean Dujardin” in “The Artist” BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE “Meryl Streep” in “The Iron Lady” BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR “Christopher Plummer” in “Beginners” BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS “Octavia Spencer” in … Continue reading
The “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” DVD will be released on April 17, 2012. Tom Cruise. Jeremy Renner.
The “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” DVD will be released on April 17, 2012. Tom Cruise is incredible and does his own stunts. The Dubai scenes were stunning and technically elaborate. It was a killer movie and I’m not just … Continue reading
Do I swim around all day eating plankton or do I bite the heads off little fish? It’s time to tap into your muse as we’ve moved into my sign of Pisces. Pisceans are broad-minded, artistic, sensitive. We’re also extremely … Continue reading
Whitney Houston. Okay I haven’t spoken much about her except when she passed away. The public has certainly weighed in on their opinions and judgments as predicted. Now that its the day of her funeral it just reminded me of … Continue reading
“Where’s my soul mate?” “When will I get married?” and “Is he/she the one for me?” are questions I’m often asked. I love giving angel readings on this topic, as I’m a true romantic myself. When I give a reading … Continue reading
Take the manifestation process to a higher level by going on a “negativity diet”. This means avoiding negative influences as much as possible. Avoid negative discussions with yourself or others. Turn off television & radio programs with negative themes, and … Continue reading
Whitney Houston passed away today. The cause of death is unknown at this time. She reigned as one of the top popular acts of the 80’s and 90’s until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, … Continue reading