- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- Dr. Wong discusses male testosterone and hair growth and loss
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Category Archives: Exercise
Dr. Wong’s Essentials Natural Health website discusses male testosterone. A pot bellied, thin armed balding man with a slight erectile dysfunction looks to his wife proudly and proclaims “My doctor says I’m losing my hair because I have too much … Continue reading
Some of the hottest looking actors in their 30’s and 40’s will be stripping in “Magic Mike” this Summer. Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer, and Joe Manganiello. The quartet is promoting their upcoming film in which they play male strippers. For the … Continue reading
Start your week off with a bang!
Zac Efron is one of those guy’s who will always be considered to be like fine wine. He’s only going to continue getting even more attractive the older he gets. I met him back in December and on NYE, I … Continue reading
This stuff is a great uplifting energy booster. I don’t use this everyday because it’s very powerful and might create extra agitation and anxiety. I mainly use this on days where I’m working out and exercising. I’ll generally use 1, … Continue reading
Super Bowl 2012: The Giants and the Patriots face off once again after four years this Sunday February 5th. Madonna will be the music entertainer for the half time show.
The Giants face off with the Patriots once again after four years at the Super Bowl this Sunday, February 5, 2012. Four years ago I witnessed one of the best finishes at the Super Bowl back in 2008 when these … Continue reading
“All food has vibration, and you want to vibrate as high and fine as you feel attuned to. Eat a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, and whole grains, which have the highest vibrational frequencies. Avoid meats, dairy, alcohol, … Continue reading