- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Tag Archives: Facebook
Jeremy Renner on Facebook. The page appears to be newer and will be kept up to date on his film roles, interviews as well as ever changing photos. This is for all of you to stay up to date on … Continue reading
The L.A. Times says that, “Facebook can be a tough social landscape for teens already prone to poor self-esteem.” This isn’t just limited to teens this affects all people that are on it all day or find that they can’t get … Continue reading