- Jagger’s Revolution. Jagger experiences the kind of crush and love one has as a teenager.
- Reaching for the Warrior Within; Overcome Child Abuse and Addictions. Empower Yourself.
- Thinking about getting a new design logo or business cards for your company? Spiderfly Studios
- The Gossip Sites and the Gays bash Jodie Foster after the Golden Globes
- Man Strips in front of Fundamentalist Preacher giving him a taste of what he fears most.
- If your friends acted like your pets, you might not keep them around.
- The John Stamos Snugglefest
- DISCLAIMER This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Images used here within this blog belong to their respective copyright owners and no infrigement of copyright is ever intended.
Tag Archives: Michelle Pfeiffer
The always beautiful Michelle Pfeiffer graced us with her presence in three films this past year in 2012. All three of them are now available on DVD. Even if you were not a terribly big fan of New Year’s Eve or … Continue reading
Picks for the Top 20 “Enjoyable” Actors who should be on the Top 20 list of enjoyable actors this year if they’re not. These are actors who also have a great body of work as well as star power and … Continue reading
Dark Shadows comes to DVD on October 2, 2012. Just in time for Fall, Halloween and Tim Burton’s new film with Winona Ryder, “Frankenweenie“. I was a big fan of the Dark Shadows TV series and was excited to hear … Continue reading
Zac Efron has been making the rounds in movies lately romancing older women. Last Christmas he danced with Michelle Pfeiffer in “New Year’s Eve” where they both showed the more watchable performances of all those on screen in that film. … Continue reading
Anne Hathaway is a great actress, but underperforms as Catwoman. She had some huge shoes to fill though.
Re-published…This is not a knock on Anne Hathaway who I think is one of the classiest and talented actresses around today. So, last night I saw The Dark Knight Rises. Look, the movie is good, but it’s no The Dark Knight. The Dark Knight has … Continue reading
Home after a big fun Hollywood “Dark Shadows” party event. Ended with a screening of the film. LOVED it. The weirdness was right up my alley. Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Mediums. Dark Shadows is a fun ride. Perfect for Mother’s Day. … Continue reading
Happy Birthday Michelle! You’ll have to forgive the occasional posts that pop up on Michelle Pfeiffer. She’s someone I’ve known personally for 16 years and when you know someone whose career is in the public eye, you give them … Continue reading